We are organising yet another ARPA2 All Hands meeting! This is scheduled
to take place in Utrecht, the Netherlands on 25 June 2019.
We are organising yet another ARPA2 All Hands meeting! This is scheduled to take place in Utrecht, the Netherlands on 25 June 2019.
The location is at walking distance from Utrecht Central Station. Do you want to attend? Please RSVP by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you the exact location.
We start at 10:00h and will finish around 16:00h, after which we will make sure there are some drinks and finger food to continue the discussion and brainstorming.
The programme is under development and we will leave room for some topics added on the spot (also by you!), but expect amongst others talks and discussions about:
- Keyful Identity Protocol (KIP): a fundamentally new approach to encryption and signing of email and documents.
- ARPA2 Shells: for connecting ARPA2 microservice components, which the potential to open up to the world for third party services as well.
- Raspbian: building ARPA2 components for Raspbian is surprisingly easy, what are the implications relating to MDS Attacks and Zombie Load Attacks?
- CI/CD: how can we benefit using CI/CD and how to set it up?
- Docker and Kubernetes: how can we use these tools in our projects?
- Windows: introduction to the portability checklist.
If you have an interest in the ARPA2 project, or one of the various subprojects, do consider attending!
We are looking for students and other young open source programmers. They can work on the ARPA2 Mail & Reservoir system, involving such things as identities for groups and roles, aliases and pseudonyms.
Participants will get an overall introduction to the architecture and thinking behind ARPA2 and an update on the status of the various sub projects. Importantly (and the main reason for an all-hands) you will meet the other people that are active elsewhere in the project, and brainstorm about the future direction of the project.
Limited space available! We only room for 6 more attendees, so be quick!
RSVP: Send an e-mail to
email@example.com if you want to attend. We will then add you to the list of attendees and send you the exact location (address).
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me as well.Go Top